Click on Interface Setup –> Internet in the top navigation bar.
Enter VPI and VCI values as provided by the Service provider in the ATM VC section (For BSNL: VPI:0 & VCI: 35).
In Encapsulation section, select ISP : PPPoE
In the PPPoE/PPPoA section, enter Service name : Your ISP name,
Username : Your Broadband Username
Password : Your Broadband Password
WiFi Configuration :
1. To configure the Wireless Settings in a secure manner, click on Wireless in the top navigation menu.
2. In the Access Point Settings, click on Activated.
3. In Multiple SSID settings, enter SSID : Your WiFi Network name (You may put any alphanumeric string here that will show up as your WiFi)
Authentication type : WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
4. In the Pre-Shared Key field, enter your preferred WiFi password.
5. In the Wireless MAC Address Filter section, select Deactivated.
Click on Save at the bottom of the page to finalize the Wireless configuration.
Save & Reboot the Modem :
To finalize the configuration, click on Maintenance –> SysRestart.
Select System Restart with : Current Settings and click on Restart.
Have you any query regarding this “BSNL ADSL Modem Configuration: Supernet DSLW200 (Type-4)” or any suggestion, please share for others too.