FMC under broadband “BBG Super Speed Combo 5249 VDSL” plan is 5249. Its Bandwidth is Upto Upto 16 Mbps.
Features of BSNL Broadband Plan BBG Super Speed Combo 5249 VDSL:
Bandwidth (Download Speed): Upto 16 Mbps
Applicability: All Users
Monthly Charges (Rs): 5249
- Annual Payment Option (Rs) [11 x FMC]: 57739
- Two Years Payment Option (Rs) [21 x FMC]: 110229
- Three Years Payment Option (Rs) [30 x FMC]: 157470
Download/Upload Limit (MB/ GB) per month: 125 GB
Additional Usage Charges/MB beyond free limit (0800-0200 Hrs) in Rs./MB: Rs. 0.15/- per MB.
Free E-mail IDs/Space (Per E-mail ID): 1/1 GB
Static IP Address (On written Request): One Free
Security Deposit: One Month Charges
Minimum Hire Period: One Month
- Telephone fixed monthly charges in Rs: NIL
- Free Calls(with in BSNL n/w)*: 1000
- MCU Charges/ pulse in Rs. (to BSNL n/w after Free Calls): 1
- MCU Charges/ pulse in Rs. (to Other Network): 1.2
Unlimited Free calls between 9 PM to 7 AM on Landline and Mobile of any network within INDIA
* In NCR SSAs (only in Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon & Noida), available free calls under combo plans are offered as 50% calls within BSNL N/w and 50% calls to other N/w w.e.f. 01-04-2013.