This guide will help you to understand Error 678, which you got while connecting BSNL Broadband. It will provide the expected reasons as well as solutions for Error 678.
It is most common broadband error code occur while connecting BSNL broadband and I am sure most of you have faced this error once in your system. I also felt this error lot of time, as I am also a BSNL broadband customer like you. I got some reasons & obviously solutions too through google over net . I am trying to share these idea to you. If you like it please share to others also.
Reason for Error 678:
- Wrong connection at broadband CPE.
- LAN card of PC may be disabled.
- PC Ethernet (LAN card) port fault/ Driver corrupt.
- Line problem between your end and POP of Internet Service Provide (ISP) i.e. BSNL.
- Modem fault/ Modem Configuration Fault.
- Voice and Data Splitter at your end may be faulty.
- Spy ware is running on the computer and is interfering with
- Third-party firewall software is blocking the connection.
- Server down or due to higher network element faults at ISP.
Solution for Error 678:
Please follow instruction step-by-step to solve this error:
- Check whether ADSL/ DSL/ Link light of your modem is stable glowing or not. If it is Stable, then take a ping test from your PC to modem.
Procedure for PING Test: