What you can do inside Selfcare Portal:
- View your Bills
- View and Redeem Loyalty Points
- Check your Broadband Unbilled/ Billed Usage
- Update your Profile
- Track your Orders/Complaints online
- Change your Broadband Password
How to Use Selfcare Portal:
You have to register on the BSNL Selfcare Portal for first time as detailed below, then you can check the detailed broadband data usage using your registered User ID & Password. Here is a fully illustrated step by step guide to check broadband internet usage with BSNL Selfcare Account on login:
STEP-1: First of all open BSNL Selfacre portal of any zone in which you reside, for example I am using East Zone portal: http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in.
STEP-2: As you are using first time you have to register a User ID and Password for this site. So click on USER REGISTRATION. You will see a new registration window like:
This window is self explanatory, but you have to follow some instructions to fill this registration form. Like:
1) Customer Id/Unique Id: Enter your Customer Id/Unique Id present in the printed telephone bill. Click on the question mark icon to view sample bill showing Customer Id.
2) User Id: User Id should contain atleast one alphabet and atleast one digit, should be minimun of 5 characters and maximun of 30 characters. Special characters other than underscore(_),dot(.),hyphen(-),at(@) are not allowed.
In case the User Id entered is already selected by another customer, then a message would be displayed to enter another user Id.
3) Password: Choose a strong password having a minimum length of 8 characters.Password should have at least one alphabet and at least one digit.
4) Challenge Question: Enter a challenge question to be used in case you forget your password.
5) Answer to Challenge Question: Enter the answer to the challenge question.
6) Email: Enter valid email address which is used by us for further contact and correspondence.
7) Do you have Broadband: Select Y if you have broadband otherwise select N.
8) BB User Id: If you select Do you have broadband value as Y then you need to provide your Bradband user id.
After filling form click on next and then submit the form, you will be registered user for this portal with a valid User ID & Password.