Welcome to the Un-Official BSNL Broadband Speed Tester to test your BSNL broadband/ internet speed in 2019 accurately!
How BSNL Broadband Speed Tester works?
About our BSNL Broadband Speed Test:
Basics of BSNL Broadband:
A definition to broadband is a must as different service providers defines in their own terms & context. TRAI (Telecommunication Regulatory Authority of India) defines broadband as follows:-
“An ‘always-on’ data connection that is able to support interactive services including Internet access and has the capability of the minimum download speed of 256 kilo bits per second (kbps) to an individual subscriber from the Point Of Presence (POP) of the service provider intending to provide Broadband service where multiple such individual Broadband connections are aggregated and the subscriber is able to access these interactive services including the Internet through this POP.”
BSNL’S Broadband Access Technology:
- Wire line (ADSL, VDSL, FTTH etc.)
- Wireless (WiMAX, Wi-Fi, EVDO, 3G)
BSNL Broadband service is built on a world class, multi-gigabit, multi-protocol, convergent IP infrastructure through National Internet Backbone-II (NIB-II) that provides convergent services through the same backbone and broadband access network. In BSNL Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (ADSL) or VDSL Technology is used for giving the Broadband connection for Wired Broadband Technology where greater download is required in comparison to upload.
Advantages of BSNL Broadband:
- Always on (Not on shared media)
- Fast (speed ranging from 2 Mbps to 24 Mbps)
- No disconnection
- No additional access charge
- Telephone and Data simultaneously
- Fat pipe has to be continuously supplemented with value added applications to enjoy the advantage.
For BSNL Broadband connection, Customer Needs:
- BSNL’s Landline connection
- Computer with 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Card
- DSL Modem + Splitter (CPE)
- PPPoE software to be loaded in the Client
- Broadband Account (Username and Password)
Important Do’s and Don’ts for BSNL Broadband customers:
- No phone/Fax should be connected before splitter.
- Change your password regularly
- Please remember or write down your password after every change of password.
- Check your usages detail regularly. You can see usages of current month and last 12 months in system.
- Please note that the Surfing, Listening Live Music, Chatting, Online Gaming, Internet Telephony, E-mail, Anti-virus and any other software updates through Internet etc. are part of download/upload.
- Please keep automatic updates disabled on your computer software (e.g. Windows update, Anti-virus update, different Driver update) to avoid unanticipated high usage.
- Please clean your computer virus regularly.
- Please log off from broadband connection and switch off modem when not in use.
- Please do not disclose your broadband User ID and Password to anybody.
- Please do not use Wi-Fi without enable Wi-Fi Password in Modem.
You are Here to search for: BSNL Broadband Speed Test, BSNL Broadband Speed Tester, BSNL Internet Speed Test, BSNL Speed Test, Broadband Speed Test, Internet Speed Test, BSNL Broadband Speed Test in 2019.